At PII we're well versed in oil & gas assets, have been actively involved since PII's inception, and bring additional strengths to compliment our clients' capabilities.
Areas of direct experience include but are not limited to:
- acquisition of licensed rights for concessions, blocks, initiated by a host country for exploration and production (E&P) of its hydrocarbon resources
- management of international exploration, appraisal, development & production (E&P) projects for clients
- consulting/advisement to client host country Ministries and government entities under their control
- consulting/advisement to oil & gas operators and capital providers in respect of international exploration, appraisal, development & production (E&P) projects in foreign countries
- acquisition and divestment of assets in their entirety or through structured participation via joint ventures, farm ins etc
- negotiations are a very significant and integral function in respect of oil & gas assets, a skill in which PII is highly adept.
- direct experience with licensing agreements, PSAs PSCs, OSCs, Petroleum Studies, Joint Ventures (JVs), Farm-Ins, Memorandums Of Understanding (MOUs), Letters Of Intent (LOIs) and many other legally binding agreements used within the Oil & Gas and Banking & Finance Industries
Business & Technical Review
- assist governing entities, banking, finance & investment institutions and oil & gas companies with review and analysis of opportunities from business, technical and geopolitical perspectives
Copyright 1999 - 2018 PROCONSULT International Inc. All rights reserved
Asset Based Support Services